Kittson County Historical Society

Kittson profiles and photos from the past and present

Spring 2009 (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Henry Family of Hallock, MN

I am interested in finding out more about the Henry Family who lived in Hallock, Minnesota, from about 1880 through 1916.  The father of th…

Started by Therese Lloyd

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Marcy Johnson

Local History Resources (Online) - Red River Valley Website

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Red River Valley Website is once again up and running. It's a valuable resource, and I fought t…

Started by Trish Short Lewis

5 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by EDWARD T. MONSON

On target for upgrade to Ning Plus

Thank you Ed for your $20.00 pledge which brings us to the new total of $205.00.   Those of you who pledged may now submit your checks paya…

Started by Glenn Browne

0 May 25, 2010

The light at the end of the tunnel

As I write this we are within $15.00 of reaching our target of $200. in pledges. Even when we reach that goal, please do not stop with the…

Started by Glenn Browne

0 May 22, 2010

ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY $10.00 A YEAR TO SAVE US?

Please read my recent blog dated May 15th then add your comments to this discussion.   I personally am willing to pay $20.00 a year to main…

Started by Glenn Browne

16 May 21, 2010
Reply by Glenn Browne

Spring 2009

As I type this Fargo and Grand Forks are days away from the Red River flood crest moving through their cities. While Kittson County sits al…

Started by Glenn Browne

5 May 7, 2009
Reply by Glenn Browne

PROFILE PHOTOS

People always seem reluctant to post a photo of themselves. Since this is a page dedicated to old things (smiling) I have taken the liberty…

Started by Glenn Browne

0 Feb 27, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to YOUR special page to record/save your family photos and stories. This page has been created for present and past residents of Ki…

Started by Glenn Browne

0 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Glenn Browne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service