Kittson County Historical Society

Kittson profiles and photos from the past and present

Hi all, I finally made it home after 4600 miles all tolled.  Wow what a wonderful 'Cleem' tour it was.  You started off this adventure with your meeting and information from the museum and historical society.  I can't tell you how wonderful it was to meet you all and tour your facility and find out how much you have at hand.  I went to several museums and can only say that your's was the warmest and most informative of all besides being so hands on.  Love you guys for all that you do and how welcoming you were to this crazy lady.  I am saturated with my 'Cleemness' and now must sort through the notes and pictures and stories and make some sense of this.  My family was wonderful and we had a wonderful visit after 56 years.  Thank you again for all that you do.  georgine

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your kind comments. We all enjoyed meeting you. You now hold the record for having driven the longest distance by a Kittson Historian member to visit our research department. Don't forget to give us an update once you put all the family history in place.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Glenn Browne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service