Kittson County Historical Society

Kittson profiles and photos from the past and present

The Donaldson Train Depot was located west of the tracks and opposite the four grain elevators that lined the east side of the tracks in 1910. The elevators included, from south to north, Kindler Elevator, which eventually became Minn Dak, St. Anthony and Dakota Elevator, Headrick Lind Elevator, and Monarch Elevator.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

The Donaldson Depot in 1970

RSS

© 2018   Created by Glenn Browne.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service